Welcome to Bofrike
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bofrike’s Website.
Bofrike is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Bofrike’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Bofrike and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Bofrike. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://bofrike.in for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://bofrike.in
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://bofrike.in
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://bofrike.in
Redistribute content from Bofrike (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
The page, page code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or material or property rights herein are proprietary to the Company and are owned by the Company and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The depiction of such proprietary content does not permit or allow any user or person (whatsoever) to make any use of the same without prior written permission of the Company in any manner or reference or context.
Limitation of Liability under No Circumstance, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall the Company be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, including but not limited to the information, materials on the page, page content, page code, user services or the software. While the Company shall take reasonable precautions against security breaches, no webpage or internet transmission is completely secure, and as such, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special, exemplary, or consequential damages that may result from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches that may occur.
All disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Ludhiana, India only. Goods once sold will only be taken back or exchanged as per the store’s exchange/return policy.
By accessing the page of the Company, the users, persons and 3rd parties agree and undertake to act responsibly and cause no harm, loss or damage to the Company. In the event that the Company incurs any loss, harm or damage then the company shall be in right to take appropriate steps to identify the person(s) involved and seek indemnity and compensation for all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused to the Company on account of misuse of the page and the consequent affect upon the Company.
For any contests or promotions, the decision of the Company and the terms and conditions of the specific contest/promotion shall be binding on all participants. The Company shall not entertain any grievance or concerns in this regards and the decision of the Company (as resolved under applicable terms and conditions) shall be final and binding.
Acceptance or participation in the contest, promotions or other features on the page will constitutes permission to the Company to use the name, relevant details and/or photographs and/or likeness for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without any claim for compensation or notice.
Any participant or user or 3rd party who is suspected of any illegal act such as hacking, etc would immediately dealt with by the Company in the manner as deemed suitable by the Company.
The Company is not making any warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, on this page with regards meeting of the 3rd party requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, uninterrupted-ness, error-free, the results or reliability, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, emoluments, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the page or any transactions effected through the page.
SIMPL Payment Gateway
- Offer valid from 17/5/2022 to 17/6/2022
- Users will get a 15% instant discount up to a maximum of ₹100.
- Offer provides an instant discount on the bill. Please check the order details.
- The offer is valid only once per user during the offer period.
- Use SIMPL15 at checkout to avail the discount
- No minimum order value required to be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is only valid for transactions done via Simpl Pay in 3.
- Any customer availing the cashback shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions.
- To check your transaction history and installment repayment download the Simpl App available on Android & iOS.
- Happy to assist you with further concerns. Please write to email@example.com. Or, Click here to chat with the Simpl Team.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Bofrike’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.
Copyright © Bofrike, All Rights Reserve.